Four Seasons Tree Care based in Thame, Oxfordshire
- Leading tree work specialists in this area. When you choose Four Seasons you will receive excellent service.
- Trading for over 25 years with a solid reputation based on honesty and integrity across every aspect of what we do.
- All enquiries are handled promptly.
- Free initial consultation with honest and professional advice and a detailed written quotation to follow.
- Our teams are properly trained and equipped to carry out your work to the very highest standards.
- We take great care to ensure there is no risk to your property and that your garden or site is left in a very clean and tidy condition when the job is complete.
- We carry full public liability insurance to £10 million and are accredited by many different organisations.
We carry full public liability insurance to £10 million and are accredited by many different organisations including:
Which? Trusted Trader – We recently joined this scheme to give our residential clients confidence in our company.
You can log on to the Which? site to see the many excellent reviews that customers just like you have posted about us.
CHAS – We are annually assessed by this industry leading H&S organisation.
This gives our clients assurance that all our safety standards are very well maintained.
BS 3998: Tree Work – recommendations
BS 5837: Trees in relation to construction – recommendations
Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor – We are proud to hold this accreditation since 2010. We undergo a rigorous inspection every 2 years. It sets us apart from the competition and is a great reassurance that we uphold the highest professional standards.
Trust Mark – A government backed quality assurance scheme to give our customers confidence that they have chosen the right company for their job.
As a company we would like to give something back to those less fortunate than ourselves. With this in mind we have decided to support the work of the Oxford-based charity, SeeSaw .
SeeSaw provides grief support for children, young people and their families in Oxfordshire. Through appropriate and timely support, SeeSaw can help to reduce the emotional, psychological and mental health consequences of bereavement. Young people are then able to face the future with hope.
You can also help by donating via our Just Giving Page .