It’s very important to use professional and reputable tree surgeons, and here at 4 Seasons Tree Care we are proud to be endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders.
Which? has been testing products and services for nearly 60 years and now they are also assessing and endorsing local tradespeople. The Which? Trusted Trader logo is a sign of reputation and trust, which helps customers to choose the right trader for them and also gives good traders the recognition they deserve.
To become a Trusted Trader you have to successfully pass an assessment process carried out by trading standards professionals. Not just anyone can become endorsed.
The assessment process includes:
- A credit report to validate the financial health of the business.
- Customer Satisfaction – a selection of customer references are checked from 10 domestic customer details chosen at random by the assessor.
- A thorough examination of business procedures and administrative procedures to ensure that companies have consumer interests in mind.
- Interview and assessment, including a face to face visit and interview carried out by a Which? trading standards professional to fully understand all aspects of how the applicant runs their business.
- Report – Businesses receive a report of the assessment, providing valuable feedback from our experienced assessors to ensure that they meet our high standards before they are allowed to join the scheme.
Not all businesses that apply to Which? can meet the high standards set to become trusted traders, so here at 4 Seasons Tree Care, we are incredibly proud of passing the assessment with flying colours.
Why would you choose anyone else.